The Speak Life Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides participants with communication, decision making, conflict resolution and team building skills that will equip them for success in matriculating and graduating from secondary and post-secondary education. Speak Life programs promote soft skills that are not normally included in a traditional curriculum. Our programs complement formal education and serves as a bridge to real life experiences. We believe that once students are equipped with the tools necessary to make informed decisions about their lives and futures that they will become productive and contributing members of society. The Speak Life Foundation also focuses on building partnerships with community resources and connecting those to our constituents. Since our inception in 2008, we have served over 10,000 youth across the metropolitan Atlanta area.
Participants of the Speak Life Foundation program will:
- Identify the tools necessary to accomplish their future goals.
- Recognize the qualities that promote self value, self love, self respect, and self esteem.
- Review the media’s purpose as it relates to its influence on self image and self identity.
- Specify the attributes of responsible productive human beings.
- Define the skills sets that are necessary to perform well both academically and behaviorally in preparation for post secondary options.
- AID Atlanta
- Various business leaders
- Atlanta Public Schools
- Fulton County Schools
- Clayton County Schools
- DeKalb County Schools
- City of Atlanta Parks & Recreation